- Legal Department Software for West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection | Legal Files Software
- Benefits and Features – Investigation Case Management Software | Legal Files Software
- Best Matter Management at the International Municipal Lawyers Association Mid-Year Seminar | Legal Files Software
- Benefits and Features – Corporate Matter Management | Legal Files Software
- Legal Case Management for the Society of Counsel Representing Accused Persons | Legal Files Software
“One of primary goals with Legal Files is to have everything in one, central place, so all case information is easily accessible and can be viewed from different perspectives.”
Springfield, Ill., July 25, 2016—Legal Files Software, Inc. announced today that it will implement its popular legal case management software at the Oregon Crime Victims Law Center, Inc., an organization that provides legal representation to crime victims to help them assert their legal rights.
Looking to replace an existing system that is “really nothing more than contacts,” according to Victim Advocate Amanda Burnett, the Oregon Crime Victims Law Center first learned about Legal Files from the Maryland Crime Victims’ Resource Center, Inc., a Legal Files customer since 2005.
“One of primary goals with Legal Files is to have everything in one, central place,” Burnett explained, “so all case information is easily accessible and can be viewed from different perspectives, such as case, user, grant, funding source, crime/problem type, etc. This would also include information about intake, clients and adverse parties, as well as all documents, emails, deadlines and conflict checking.”
Burnett added that Legal Files will assist with accurate and timely reporting regarding the Law Center’s funding sources. “Sometimes, multiple funding sources can exist for one file,” she said. Legal Files will make it easier for us to track all sources, and if/when they change.”
In addition to the licensing of its software, Legal Files Software, Inc. is also providing project management, implementation assistance and training as part of the project.
About the Oregon Crime Victims Law Center
The Oregon Crime Victims Law Center (OCVLC) is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization that advocates for crime victims in Oregon to ensure that their constitutional and statutory rights are protected. For more information, visit www.ocvlc.org.