- Legal Department Software for West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection | Legal Files Software
- Benefits and Features – Investigation Case Management Software | Legal Files Software
- Best Matter Management at the International Municipal Lawyers Association Mid-Year Seminar | Legal Files Software
- Benefits and Features – Corporate Matter Management | Legal Files Software
- Legal Case Management for the Society of Counsel Representing Accused Persons | Legal Files Software
For corporate legal departments, law firms, insurance companies, legal organizations and public sector agencies, our software offers the ability to manage an unlimited number of cases and matters, more easily and more efficiently, without additional staff or hours.
1. Customize Everything You Need
Legal Files Software enables you – the non-technical person with no programming ability – to create your own fields, make your own menus and windows, as well as standardize and speed up data entry using your own drop-down lists. You can even customize for different departments or different locations. Additionally, you can import, create and search all types of documents in each case or matter.
2. Use Your iPhone or iPad
No matter where you are, you can take Legal Files with you. When you’re in meetings or on the road, you can access YOUR Legal Files database using any computer with a connection to Internet Explorer. Or, use our optional app for your iPad or iPhone to easily access all your files and contacts.
3. Organize Your Emails
With the click of a mouse, you can save ALL your emails (AND their attachments) to the appropriate file within Legal Files. Legal Files enables you to quickly capture all file related email, so you always have all the information you need in one place – making searching and retrieving easy.
4. Monitor Files — and Users
Do you call daily status meetings with your staff? Do you ask your associates to regularly send you updates? With Legal Files, the need for constant status meetings is no longer necessary. Use the extensive, built-in reporting system to find out where a case or matter stands with up-to-the-minute information. Quickly determine what task has been assigned and if that task is outstanding. The ability to monitor your staff’s workload is no longer difficult or time consuming because Legal Files provides the ability to monitor users — not just cases or files — something not all legal management application can do.