- Legal Department Software for West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection | Legal Files Software
- Benefits and Features – Investigation Case Management Software | Legal Files Software
- Best Matter Management at the International Municipal Lawyers Association Mid-Year Seminar | Legal Files Software
- Benefits and Features – Corporate Matter Management | Legal Files Software
- Legal Case Management for the Society of Counsel Representing Accused Persons | Legal Files Software
As you probably know, our client list isn’t limited to law firms. Our client base includes a diverse array of both public agencies and corporations working in a multitude of industries from higher education to finance. NextWave Enterprises, LLC, is one such organization that recently selected Legal Files Software, Inc. The company chose Legal Files matter management software because it meets the needs of its legal department while taking into account its business processes and priorities.
Legal Files is a customizable matter management and corporate counsel platform that is sophisticated and powerful enough to perform necessary administrative functions and manage multiple legal matters and any type of file, including contracts, compliance, advice and litigation. As one of the most customizable, flexible and off-the-shelf systems available, Legal Files makes it simple for any legal department to track its external and internal resources without the need for a technical administrator.
Legal Files’ other capabilities include comprehensive management reporting, calendar/event/task management and invoice/expense management. You’ll never miss an important deadline or due date with user-friendly features like Manage My Day and Heads Up, which helps you handle a busy, shifting array of tasks and events. Plus, Legal Files software can seamlessly integrates with many pre-existing applications such as Microsoft Outlook and Google’s Gmail, adding ease and convenience to your workday.
Legal Files Software, Inc. understands that an integral objective of any legal department is to operate efficiently, monitoring costs and adhering to budget expectations. For this reason, Legal Files also provides cost management functionality. The application can be used to monitor and approve costs and budgets, and quickly generate the reports you need, when you need them.