- What Makes Us Different as a Legal Matter Management Provider
- How Is Our Legal Matter Management Software Different?
- Legal Matter Management – Promoting Security and Compliance | Legal Files Software
- A Look at Legal Files Training and Consulting | Legal Files Software
- Staying on Top of FOIA Requests | Legal Files Software
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- July 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- April 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
Benefits and Features of Legal Files Investigation Case Management Software
Keeping everything organized can be difficult for investigators
Investigations can be challenging enough without having to worry about how to keep everything organized and accessible. With advances in technology, it’s becoming easier to make sure that information is easily and quickly documented and ends up in the right place. However, it’s still important to select the right technology for the job.
Legal Files Software increases efficiency by helping users leverage accumulated knowledge across different investigations, departments, and locations.
Files Software is the right case management software for investigations
While Legal Files Software provides powerful tools for legal departments and law firms, it can also be used for investigation case management. The flexible, reliable, and user-friendly software is backed by outstanding in-house customer support to ensure that you have the tools your office needs to operate more efficiently, improve collaboration, and keep your cases moving forward – whether in court, on the road, or in your office.
For investigators, Legal Files Software helps you quickly capture data and easily retrieve information about case investigations. The software also provides built-in tools to help you generate high-quality client and stakeholder reports and reduce the time you spend on administrative functions.
From an organizational standpoint, Legal Files Software provides an integrated database with full search capability, enabling you to increase efficiency and effectiveness. Legal Files Software also offers superior collaboration tools, allowing you to share case information as needed.
features of Legal Files Software help investigations go smoothly
Legal Files Software offers a suite of features that work together to help you complete your investigations, keep track of the information you find, and manage important administrative functions. Some of the features of the case management software include:
• One Centralized Location: You can manage your cases, contacts, documents, and emails from one convenient online location that can be accessed anytime, anywhere. You can even access information on the go with the optional Legal Files app for Apple devices.
• Ability to Customize: Every law firm and legal department has unique needs. Keeping this in mind, Legal Files Software offers customizable fields and menus to keep of track all types of cases, data, and investigations.
• Various Views: See your information the way you want with the ability to view a case summary or cross-reference cases that are related. You can also access both open and closed cases with ease.
• Time and Task Management: Keeping track of time is critical for managing expenses. Legal Files Software allows you to track time and expenses in one location. The case management software also helps you stay on track by offering to-do tasks, reminders, and alerts.
• Managing Documents and Email: Legal Files Software integrates with Microsoft Office and other applications to keep documents and emails manageable and organized. It also offers built-in document assembly and management with text searching. You’ll never feel overwhelmed by mountains of paperwork and emails again.
Legal Files Software is committed to offering a tool that can be tailored to fit your investigation and case management needs. You know what you need to work effectively, and we provide the case management software necessary to get the job done.