- Legal Matter Management for the Government and Public Sector | Legal Files Software
- Steps for Successful Implementation to Improve Project Management | Legal Files Software
- Comparison Shopping to Find the Best Matter Management | Legal Files Software
- Matter Management Software for Investigations | Legal Files Software
- The Utility Player of Matter Management Software | Legal Files Software
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- July 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- April 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
2016 is another busy year for Legal Files Software, Inc. Coming up, we have the Equal Justice Conference in May, as well as two conferences in June. We look forward to exhibiting at Legal Tech West Coast and the NACU Annual Conference, both of which will be hosted in San Francisco this year.
Legal Tech West Coast – June 13-14
Legal Tech West Coast is the West Coast’s largest legal technology trade show. This year, the conference will take place at Hyatt Regency in San Francisco June 13-14. The event draws hundreds of legal professionals and technology specialists eager to share their insights on the ever-developing world of legal technology and learn from their peers about the best strategies and solutions for matter management, eDiscovery, cybersecurity and more.
The conference will feature two days of educational sessions in the following categories:
- Corporate Legal Operations
- Cybersecurity for Corporate and Outside Counsel
- Advanced IT
- What’s Next for eDiscovery in the US and Beyond?
- 2016: Information Governance Challenges
- Corporate High Stakes Litigation, Investigations and Compliance
- Legal Empowerment through Information Technology
- Law Firm Practice Management
Many of the educational sessions at Legal Tech West Coast are CLE eligible, and all are excellent networking and learning opportunities. Legal Files Software, Inc. will exhibit on both days, demonstrating the advanced capabilities of Legal Files 9.0, the latest version of our legal matter management software and its suitability for demanding legal environments.
NACUA Annual Conference – June 26-29
Just two short weeks after Legal Tech West Coast, Legal Files Software, Inc. will be back in San Francisco at the Marriot Marquis for the National Association of College and University Attorneys Annual Conference. Legal Files Software, Inc. is proud to be a Silver Sponsor of the event, which will feature workshops, roundtables and special interest groups tailored to the needs and interests of attorneys working within higher education. The conference will feature an opening plenary by Theodore M. Shaw, who will discuss the role higher education has played in the civil rights movement.
Many users of our legal matter management software, Legal Files, are those working in the legal departments of higher-learning institutions. We hope that the conference will be an opportunity for us to better understand the needs of our clients working in educational environments.
In addition to a busy spring and summer, Legal Files Software, Inc. anticipates attending more conferences rich in learning opportunities throughout the year. Keep up to date by checking back frequently at www.LegalFiles.com.