RevQ provides industry leading automated collection solutions and better practices consulting for courts and other innovative government agencies across the United States. Its staff expertise exceeds 120 years of collective experience in improving collections for its government client base. Since 1980, its clients have relied on RevQ to keep them on the forefront of tax, fee and fine compliance and revenue recovery efficiency.
RevQ’s mission is to provide governments the very best in collection tools, techniques and technologies. RevQ draws upon it many years of public and private debt collection experience to deliver powerful solutions. Insuring that the right activities happen on the right cases, at the right time, every time, and to make sure that the courts are enforcing judgments and recovering needed revenue. The company’s newest product, Revenue Results, focuses on collection activities that will leverage your staff efforts to your greatest possible advantage. Revenue Results makes it easy to organize, prioritize, track and manage your cases with a powerful and proven solution. Revenue Results can be accessed via the Internet or installed on a server/workstation at your location.
Revenue Results provides:
- Automated collections workflow to drive effectiveness and results.
- Client defined work lists and activities to consistently process each case.
- Powerful reporting tools.
- Preset and automated correspondence and user definable collections and legal document templates that are easily customized, populated and sent.
- Ability to setup, track and manage multiple payment plans per case/defendant or manage multiple defendants per case.
- Automated, electronic interfaces to case management/other systems.
To find out how we can work together to meet your objectives, please contact:
Craig F. Nielson
Vice President – Sales and Marketing
4400 NE 77th Avenue, Suite 100
Vancouver, WA 98662
Phone: 866/684-7387 or 360/260-5730