- Legal Operations for Municipal Lawyers | Legal Files Software
- Legal Operations for Universities and Colleges | Legal Files Software
- 8 Steps for Implementing Successful Legal Operations – Part 2 | Legal Files Software
- 8 Steps for Implementing Successful Legal Operations – Part 1 | Legal Files Software
- Legal Matter Management for the Government and Public Sector | Legal Files Software
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- July 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- April 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
I just finished reading the book Start with Why by Simon Sinek. It first appeared on The New York Times Best Sellers List back in 2009. While some of the book’s examples are a bit dated (check out Sinek’s TED Talks for a more updated version), I believe its core message still resonates today. The premise is this: People don’t buy what you do, they buy WHY you do it.
That got me thinking about the “why” of Legal Files. With all the legal case management software options, why does a client choose us?
Legal Files is the go-to legal case management software for a variety of customers.
As a company, Legal Files recently celebrated 25 years in business. I’m fortunate enough to have been there at the beginning. Looking back, I was (and still am) amazed by the variety in our client list.
- Well-known corporations and insurance companies.
- Respected universities and colleges.
- Distinguished law firms.
- Governmental and regulatory agencies at the city, county, state, and federal levels.
- Non-profit organizations.
- Clients in the United States, Canada, and several other countries.
With such a diverse customer base – all using the same legal case management software – the answer to the question “Why Legal Files?” became clear to me.
At Legal Files, everything we do starts with helping our customers manage what matters to them.
We do this by providing legal case management software that:
- Allows our customers (even the non-techie ones) to easily mold our out-of-the-box program to fit their office’s needs.
- Makes their important information more accessible.
- Improves workflow to help them do their jobs better and faster.
- Understands that they’re not just buying software, they’re choosing a partner.
Over the years, we have learned that every office has its own definition of “what matters.” As a result, Legal Files can handle numerous matters and practice areas. At the same time, our legal case management software provides contract, claim, and litigation management as well as support for governance and investigations.
We also realize that our customers’ needs may change and evolve over time. Based on input from thousands of users, we are always working on new features to address those requirements. Just as important, we provide every Legal Files customer with experts who will help them set up and use the program to its fullest. That “problem-solving” attitude keeps us on our toes, keeps us listening, and keeps us coming back every day to help our customers do what they do – better.
In the end, every Legal Files customer gets a sophisticated, powerful business management tool, that’s been custom designed for them – and by them.
Why Legal Files? Because at Legal Files, managing what matters to you, is what matters to us.