I just finished reading the book Start with Why by Simon Sinek. It first appeared on The New York Times Best Sellers List back in 2009. While some of the book’s examples are a bit dated (check out Sinek’s TED Talks for a more updated version), I believe its core message still resonates today. The premise is this: People don’t buy what you do, they buy WHY you do it.
That got me thinking about the “why” of Legal Files. With all the legal case management software options, why does a client choose us?
Legal Files is the go-to legal case management software for a variety of customers.
As a company, Legal Files recently celebrated 25 years in business. I’m fortunate enough to have been there at the beginning. Looking back, I was (and still am) amazed by the variety in our client list.
- Well-known corporations and insurance companies.
- Respected universities and colleges.
- Distinguished law firms.
- Governmental and regulatory agencies at the city, county, state, and federal levels.
- Non-profit organizations.
- Clients in the United States, Canada, and several other countries.
With such a diverse customer base – all using the same legal case management software – the answer to the question “Why Legal Files?” became clear to me.
At Legal Files, everything we do starts with helping our customers manage what matters to them.
We do this by providing legal case management software that:
- Allows our customers (even the non-techie ones) to easily mold our out-of-the-box program to fit their office’s needs.
- Makes their important information more accessible.
- Improves workflow to help them do their jobs better and faster.
- Understands that they’re not just buying software, they’re choosing a partner.
Over the years, we have learned that every office has its own definition of “what matters.” As a result, Legal Files can handle numerous matters and practice areas. At the same time, our legal case management software provides contract, claim, and claims litigation management as well as support for governance and investigations.
We also realize that our customers’ needs may change and evolve over time. Based on input from thousands of users, we are always working on new features to address those requirements. Just as important, we provide every Legal Files customer with experts who will help them set up and use the program to its fullest. That “problem-solving” attitude keeps us on our toes, keeps us listening, and keeps us coming back every day to help our customers do what they do – better.
In the end, every Legal Files customer gets a sophisticated, powerful business legal case management tool, that’s been custom designed for them – and by them.
Why Legal Files? Because at Legal Files, managing what matters to you, is what matters to us.