- Providing Legal Matter Management to Legal Aid Organizations | Legal Files Software
- Managing Legal Holds with Matter Management Software | Legal Files Software
- Selecting Case Management Software for Legal Aid Organizations | Legal Files Software
- Buy Versus Build for Legal Matter Management Software | Legal Files Software
- The Advantage of Customer Service in Legal Matter Management | Legal Files Software
“We look forward to having our new Legal Files system up and running.”
Springfield, Ill., Jan. 23, 2017— Legal Files Software, Inc. today announced that the government of St. Charles County, Missouri, has licensed the company’s case and matter management application for use by the County Counselor’s Office.
The contract award comes after the county government evaluated the legal software company’s response to a formal request for proposals for a legal practice management system. In addition to the licensing of its software, Legal Files Software, Inc. will also be providing onsite implementation assistance, project management and training as part of the project.
The goal of the project is to implement an electronic legal case management system that provides comprehensive matter management and customizable workflow process management. “We need a solution that not only meets our current requirements, but also allows for expansion to meet future needs,” said the Office’s Legal Secretary, Denise Lutz. “We are delighted with the selection, and look forward to having our new Legal Files system up and running.”
About the St. Charles County Counselor’s Office
The County Counselor’ s office conducts all of the civil law business for the County, its departments, divisions, offices, officers, boards and commissions. It provides legal services to the County’s governing body, its officials and employees. The County Counselor’s office provides legal representation for these entities during civil litigation in state and federal courts. It also prosecutes violations of County Ordinances in the County Municipal Court.