- Legal Matter Management for the Government and Public Sector | Legal Files Software
- Steps for Successful Implementation to Improve Project Management | Legal Files Software
- Comparison Shopping to Find the Best Matter Management | Legal Files Software
- Matter Management Software for Investigations | Legal Files Software
- The Utility Player of Matter Management Software | Legal Files Software
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- July 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- April 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
This year, Legal Files Software, Inc. will proudly celebrate our 25th anniversary of providing industry-renown legal matter management software to law firms, universities, governmental entities, insurance companies, and other organizations – and what better way to commemorate the occasion than by releasing our newest iteration, Version 9.0, of Legal Files software?
The newest version of our case and matter management software offers clients the latest in technology and functionality through a host of new and improved features, created directly in response to clients’ changing needs and the development of new technology. Several new tools and enhancements stand out as the most notable changes our clients can expect to help them improve efficiency and customization.
- A Legal Files – Google extension. With this major new release, clients can access several of the most frequently used Google functions via Legal Files. This includes Gmail emails – which can be saved as either emails or as documents – and Google calendar entries, which can be saved directly to the Legal Files calendar.
- Enhanced reporting output capabilities. Through this improvement, which has been implemented in several areas throughout the program, clients can now directly export advanced search results and query report results to Excel, with a new “Export to Excel” functionality.
- Improved navigation. Small changes can make a huge difference when it comes to improving software and ease of use, and to be as responsive as possible to clients’ needs, we have added a “Return to/Navigation History” function, which helps users save time clicking and searching by providing easy access to recently-viewed Legal Files pages.
- Addition of a Legal Files web pane in Outlook. Users now benefit from a web pane in Outlook, which displays recent files from Legal Files so relevant email and attachments can be dragged and dropped directly into Legal Files.
- Increased search capabilities. Those using the Advanced Note Search are now able to select a “Created by All” option, searching through notes created by all users in one step.
These and several other changes to Legal Files will help our clients increase efficiency and productivity in the workplace, while our software remains as configurable as ever by their non-technical users; only Legal Files offers such customize/configuration capabilities to fit your unique needs while still providing the reasonable cost and simplified implementation approach of a pure COTS product.
If you are an existing client of Legal Files and would like to update your version of the software, send an email to email@example.com to speak with the Legal Files Support Desk about upgrading to the new release. Interested in Legal Files as a first-time client and wish to view a demo? Simply contact the Legal Files Sales department either through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at 800-500-0537.